Description and access
Is a current international news database produced by Dow Jones, one of the leading global provider of economic and financial information.
Combines over 30,000 sources to give access to premium content from 200 countries, in 28 languages. Users have access to a wide range of information from newspapers, newswires, industry publications, websites, company reports, and more. The broad range of content provides both local insight and global perspective on business issues and current events – especially with regard to research requiring current information on companies, industries, and financial markets.
• National, international and regional newspapers--current content and archives (e.g., The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Times, The Wall Street Journal, El Pais, The Financial Times, The Guardian, etc.)
• Magazines, journals and trade publications (e.g., Forbes, Newsweek , etc.)
• Newswires (e.g., AFP, Reuters, Dow Jones, etc.)
• TV or radio podcasts (e.g., BBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox , etc.)
• Major news and business information websites, blogs and message boards
• Company reports
• Photo agencies (e.g., Reuters, Knight Ridder, etc.)
• Materials on the EUR-Lex website, giving access to the law of the European Union
You may be also interested:
Business Source Premier
Emerald’s Management eJournal Collection
SABI (Sistema de análisis de balances ibéricos)